World Cup 2018 Semi-finals • Croatia vs England 2-1 • 11/07/2018 All Goals Highlights Lego Football

2 153
191
 
Комментарии
Emir Arabadzha
Emir Arabadzha - 29 дней назад
Rsklpllklydhn5o the information 7th ok
Pablo Romero
Pablo Romero - 3 месяца назад
VAMOS
vito 7
vito 7 - 3 месяца назад
CROATI✔🏁
Wall E Lovers
Wall E Lovers - 4 месяца назад
Was a memorable moment when Perisic try to shot it not hit English head if it happened well Perisic can get red card
Gustavo Plays MINECRAFT
Gustavo Plays MINECRAFT - 5 месяцев назад
O sinal France 4 X 2 Croaca Rússia 2018 France 🏆
aniello langella
aniello langella - 5 месяцев назад
CROATIA
Timoteus Iskandar
Timoteus Iskandar - 5 месяцев назад
I love Lego
X D
X D - 5 месяцев назад
djjffjjdjd
do you lika eat penguins?
KatolikKreacija KatolikKreacija
KatolikKreacija KatolikKreacija - 5 месяцев назад
Croatiaaaaaaaa! Hrvatskaaaaaaaa!
Simaga Nounou
Simaga Nounou - 6 месяцев назад
Bonjour Monsieur Gomez de lilas des sanitaires
JackPlayzStuff
JackPlayzStuff - 6 месяцев назад
😭
kristijan ma
kristijan ma - 6 месяцев назад
jessss gewonen
goldenboy jajaja
goldenboy jajaja - 6 месяцев назад
Me encantó el gol de Tiro lubre
Lucas Slisk
Lucas Slisk - 6 месяцев назад
🇭🇷🇭🇷 you Vin👏👏👏👏👍👍👍🙌🇭🇷
Monster_playz 123
Monster_playz 123 - 6 месяцев назад
In the finals
Monster_playz 123
Monster_playz 123 - 6 месяцев назад
R.i.p Croatia they lost vs france
ItsBobster
ItsBobster - 6 месяцев назад
Where can I get this set from?
Lucas Fênix
Lucas Fênix - 6 месяцев назад
🇭🇷👏👏👏
cris vaca
cris vaca - 6 месяцев назад
Buen día , por favor me encantaría que revivieran el festejo de Croacia del 2o gol en el que aplastaron al fotógrafo , gracias
Wall E Lovers
Wall E Lovers - 6 месяцев назад
Which one is Kane?
Magic Gaming
Magic Gaming - 6 месяцев назад
Croatia 🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷
Killian Kelly
Killian Kelly - 6 месяцев назад
BLOODY YUGOSLAVS
Gabriel Castillo
Gabriel Castillo - 6 месяцев назад
Chidos monos friend jajajaja
Fans der Wiener Austria
Fans der Wiener Austria - 6 месяцев назад
🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷
kiki Bau
kiki Bau - 6 месяцев назад
Ce faceți
dalan montoya
dalan montoya - 6 месяцев назад
Road to final Rusia 2018 Francia -Croacia
sleepyfish
sleepyfish - 6 месяцев назад
Amazing!
Liliana Patricia Puello
Liliana Patricia Puello - 6 месяцев назад
final croatia vs england, winner croatia
brandon the gamer 9
brandon the gamer 9 - 6 месяцев назад
I hate when england loses
Domica Dom
Domica Dom - 6 месяцев назад
England: 1-0 Croatia you are finished!
Croatia: omae wa mou shindeiru 1-1,1-2
England: NANI????
ツSlEnDy688
ツSlEnDy688 - 6 месяцев назад
the best ending france vs croatia!!!
mr cool
mr cool - 6 месяцев назад
Boo I wanted England to win but England team is very young .
crimsonbride
crimsonbride - 6 месяцев назад
This is better than the real thing 😁 Awesome job x
tailgate 1984
tailgate 1984 - 6 месяцев назад
Lets go bricks ajmo hrvatska
MY ARTZ
MY ARTZ - 6 месяцев назад
nice
كونان ادوجاوة
كونان ادوجاوة - 6 месяцев назад
رسالة الى صاحب القناة اتمنى منك ان تضيف نهائي كأس الملك وقت فازت برشلونة بالكأس ارجو الرد
TanckPvP
TanckPvP - 6 месяцев назад
Im from Croatia
DINAMO slavonski brod
DINAMO slavonski brod - 3 месяца назад
Hrvatska!!!
Ратібор Сімаргл
Ратібор Сімаргл - 6 месяцев назад
Hrvatska respect from Ukraine!
Emil jørgensen
Emil jørgensen - 6 месяцев назад
You are good to stopmotien
KingeTube
KingeTube - 6 месяцев назад
Looking forward to see the World Cup final 'France - Croatia' in Lego bricks!!! Keep on this awesome work MFGB!!! Fantastic videos...
LEGOoskar06
LEGOoskar06 - 6 месяцев назад
Like
start unfire
start unfire - 5 месяцев назад
LEGOoskar06 VIDA???
Roko Ćenan
Roko Ćenan - 6 месяцев назад
Ja sam Hrvat😍😘🇭🇷
ninja 435
ninja 435 - 6 месяцев назад
Subscribe za subscribe
Mister Casralta
Mister Casralta - 6 месяцев назад
Io voglio che la Croazia vince i mondiali perché la Francia mi sta sul cazzo ma proprio veramente sul cazzo
Evelina Komisarova
Evelina Komisarova - 6 месяцев назад
now plays belgium vs england 3place
Evelina Komisarova
Evelina Komisarova - 6 месяцев назад
england lost nooooi 😢
Quick en Alissia !
Quick en Alissia ! - 6 месяцев назад
Wij de belgen moeten nu terug tegen Engenland
Simon Smith
Simon Smith - 6 месяцев назад
Croatia didn't desrve the win they were lucky
Comrade Soviet
Comrade Soviet - 6 месяцев назад
You incest scum.
Kapha
Kapha - 6 месяцев назад
Ur a fucking idiot
Supreme Leo
Supreme Leo - 6 месяцев назад
Wrong you
Luka 007
Luka 007 - 6 месяцев назад
Simon Smith w WHAT THE FUCK! Are you ok. Croatia was so so good. You lost and they deserve to win. Something is apsolutley wrong with you.😠
Fran Villagra
Fran Villagra - 6 месяцев назад
Falto la pelea entre Rakitić y Dele Alli
Crutypus
Crutypus - 6 месяцев назад
The croatian hairs are pretty messed up, should be fixing that before the final. Love your work!
Njinkeng Nkemngu
Njinkeng Nkemngu - 6 месяцев назад
I hate this WC
Nadia Sandoval
Nadia Sandoval - 6 месяцев назад
mandzukic nada que ver a la vida real
DIPER 4:20
DIPER 4:20 - 6 месяцев назад
PIQUA A QUI PARA CANBIAR DE COLOR
👇
래더다야2갓던물실
래더다야2갓던물실 - 6 месяцев назад
Iike
Hero Plays!!!
Hero Plays!!! - 6 месяцев назад
I love legos so much
Mar cielo Cares Rauque
Mar cielo Cares Rauque - 6 месяцев назад
oe cambiai las jugadas concha........
Stephen Simpson
Stephen Simpson - 6 месяцев назад
As an England fan I was a bit disappointed with the score but your videos have been the highlight of the World Cup for me. Keep up the excellent work for the remaining two games.
Carlos Magno
Carlos Magno - 6 месяцев назад
Stephen Simpson hhghhjhhhhjhghgjhhhhhhhgijjhhuhjhhihuhihuhijjjijgujhhuughuuujhuhihhihhgghghhhhhh gughhuhhhjhjjihhhjhih
Un Commentatore
Un Commentatore - 6 месяцев назад
Godo a spruzzo
Jesael Gamer 1
Jesael Gamer 1 - 6 месяцев назад
Vamos Croacia
Isaac Sánchez Venera
Isaac Sánchez Venera - 6 месяцев назад
YES!!! GO CROATIA! GO HRVATSKA!!!
PopplioCL2017
PopplioCL2017 - 6 месяцев назад
Noooo England :'c
Huipo
Huipo - 6 месяцев назад
I’m not biased, I’m from Macedonia, but the first goal was high foot.
Alex gaming 285_YT
Alex gaming 285_YT - 6 месяцев назад
I love lego ❤
Davide Greco
Davide Greco - 6 месяцев назад
Alexander gaming 285 is sslsksl2k2kmejxhj€e
Rai G4mer_BR
Rai G4mer_BR - 6 месяцев назад
Esse vídeo é muito legal
Vicro Bussy
Vicro Bussy - 6 месяцев назад
¡¡¡¡VAMOS 🇭🇷!!!! Este mundial tiene que ser vuestro, solo os queda ganar un partido para ser campeones del mundo. Tenéis la mejor selección del mundo. 🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷
aniello langella
aniello langella - 5 месяцев назад
CROATI
Nathalie Ramic
Nathalie Ramic - 6 месяцев назад
Adudzjyksid
Eagling
Eagling - 6 месяцев назад
France will win the entire thing no matter what, they have experience and incredible players, Croatia haven't shown enough potential to beat them
Samy Dragon
Samy Dragon - 6 месяцев назад
Eagling i will say it again do not estimate Croatia this time it's for revenge science 1998
Eagling
Eagling - 6 месяцев назад
Simple Username Thank You
Simple Username
Simple Username - 6 месяцев назад
Eagling Win Probability for Croatia-22% Probability for France- 49% Probability for Tie- 29%
Wendy Alvarado
Wendy Alvarado - 6 месяцев назад
Sii croacia
Baby Sall
Baby Sall - 5 месяцев назад
Wendy Alvarado kddsî
Luka B
Luka B - 6 месяцев назад
Cro the best
Supreme Leo
Supreme Leo - 6 месяцев назад
Luka B tako je
JonasJC da Tropa do Gaiz
JonasJC da Tropa do Gaiz - 6 месяцев назад
Video Ronaldo Juventus ???
Alysson wp
Alysson wp - 6 месяцев назад
Sou brasileiro
sonaldo
sonaldo - 6 месяцев назад
where do you get stickers for kits?
sonaldo
sonaldo - 6 месяцев назад
Congrats Croatia🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷
장재민
장재민 - 3 месяца назад
Are you korean?
Jamie Boyer
Jamie Boyer - 6 месяцев назад
first great video dude expect england should have won
Jamie Boyer
Jamie Boyer - 6 месяцев назад
england to win
Eagling
Eagling - 6 месяцев назад
He is saying that he wanted England to win due to their performance
Simple Username
Simple Username - 6 месяцев назад
Jamie Boyer Are you saying you wanted England to win? Or are you saying this video should gave England winning?
David Barišić
David Barišić - 6 месяцев назад
you be funny
Eagling
Eagling - 6 месяцев назад
Jamie Boyer I agree completely but they got tired at the end which let us down
Kauan Queiroz
Kauan Queiroz - 6 месяцев назад
1 da like
Wendy Alvarado
Wendy Alvarado - 6 месяцев назад
Kauan Queiroz
sonaldo
sonaldo - 6 месяцев назад
1
Leon harder
Leon harder - 6 месяцев назад
sonaldo ja
sonaldo
sonaldo - 6 месяцев назад
Leon harder elf
Leon harder
Leon harder - 6 месяцев назад
sonaldo neun
Следующие видео